Pacapod Richmond Herringbone Changing Bag
The Pacapod Richmond Herringbone is an effortlessly clean and streamlined tote bag. Hidden inside this gorgeously simple and refined exterior is some clever pocketing and storage – perfect for new parents.
Tucked discretely inside the rear cargo section of the bag you’ll find clever 3 in 1 baby organisation system with a feeder pod (cool bag) a changer pod, padded changing mat and insulated bottle cover.
For everyday multi-tasking simply remove the pods from the main bag and attach onto any buggy, or drop off at nursery. You can make use of the extra storage space and pop in a tablet or paperwork, while the additional parent pockets and a key fob will help to keep personal items safe and easy to locate.
In a soft pink colour palette with vegan leather trims and an embossed PacaPod egg for the finishing touch. The Richmond is durable and made in a coated cotton canvas fabric that is wipe clean, while the thick webbing carry handle and strap make it versatile and comfortable to carry over the shoulder, across the body, or it can be clipped onto a buggy to go hands-free.
Changing bag Features:
- Durable coated cotton canvas with pebble leather trims
- Chunky silver hard wear and ribbon labels
- Thick webbing carry handle and adjustable across the body strap
- 2 parent pockets, one with key fob and mobile dividing pockets, one top pocket full length of bag
- Inner cargo hold which stores the unique feeder and changer pod
- Changer Pod includes 5 pockets with separate clothes bag and much more
- Padded baby changing mat
- Feeder Pod includes Insulated bottle cover (keeps fluids/warm cold for up to 4 hours – depending on outside temp.)
- All 3 bags clip onto the pram handle or can be used on their own
- Remove pods and can use bag on it’s own, most lap tops fit inside cargo area
- This is a baby changing bag, cool bag and tote bag all rolled into one
- Dimensions: 40cm x 33cm x 16cm – 1.18kg
View all of our Pacapod range